General Questions: 

Q: Can my child(ren) join Sunday School and/or Youth programs mid year?
A: Yes. We welcome children and youth to join our Christian Educations programs anytime. For youth in grades 6-12 please visit our Youth Ministries page and or younger ages visit our Children’s Ministry page.

Q: Does St. Martin’s offer hands-on Outreach opportunities?
A: Yes. We actively support the local community. Click here for Hands on Outreach Opportunities with our outreach partners.

Q: If I’m not Episcopalian can I still attend church at St. Martin’s?
A: Yes. Come and check us out. If you decide to join our community talk to our clergy about being received into the Episcopalian community.

Q: If I’m an adult can I still get baptized?
A: Absolutely. Click here to fill out our adult baptism form.

Q: Can I get a BCP for at home worship?
A: Yes. Pick up a BCP from the box in the portico of the church’s main entrance or access the BCP PDF online.

Q: How do I get a paper copy of Day by Day?
A: Copies can be found in the Narthex. Stop by anytime Sunday morning between 8-11:45 a.m. You can also access an electronic version here.

Technical Questions: 

Q: Can I view the Livestream services on Facebook if I don’t have a Facebook account?
A: Yes, you can. Click here for details and instructions. 

Q: Why can’t I see the Epistle in my email inbox?
A: Check your email junk/spam folder. If it’s there, select it and look for the option to mark the mail as “Not Junk/Spam” and move to your Inbox. 

Q: Why does YouTube say the video is restricted?
A: Go to YouTube.com and click on your profile icon, located in the top-right corner of the screen. Scroll to the bottom of that menu and click “Restricted Mode: On.” Toggle the “Activate Restricted Mode” option off (it will go from blue to grey). 

Q: How do I get Zoom so I can attend a virtual St. Martin’s event?
A: Click here for instructions on downloading Zoom and how to use it. 

Finance Questions: 

Q: How can I make a donation to St. Martin’s Church?
A: Mail a check to the church office, Set-up a recurring monthly ACH debit from your bank account, Online giving or text Give2STM to 73256. 

Q: What is the best way for me to get a hold of the Church’s bookkeeper if I have a question?
A: The fastest way is to send an e-mail to [email protected]. Or you can call the office and leave a voicemail message (410) 647-6248 x 2011. Voicemail is checked daily. 

Q: If I have purchased something for the Church and do not wish to be reimbursed but would like to make a donation in-kind, how do I do that?
A: Submit your receipts with the purpose on them along with your name and state that you wish to make a donation in-kind. This will be added onto your giving statement and is tax deductible. 


If you have any other questions please contact us.