Sunday Worship at St. Martin’s-in-the-Field
JOIN US IN-PERSON AT 8:00 OR 10:30 A.M. or LIVESTREAM AT 10:30 A.M.
Christmas and New Year’s Services
Christmas Eve Service and Pageant | December 24, 2022 at 4:00 PM
Join us for this beautiful retelling of the Nativity story, with a celebration of Holy Eucharist. Nursery available for infants and children ages 3 and under. Service also available Livestream.
Christmas Eve Service | December 24, 2022 at 9:00 PM
All are welcome to a Celebration of Holy Eucharist with choir, organ and instruments. Join us early for a musical prelude starting at 8:30 PM. Service also available Livestream.
Christmas Day Service | December 25, 2022 at 10:30 AM
Join us for a celebration of Holy Eucharist as we celebrate one of the Holiest days of the year: the Nativity of our Lord. Service also available Livestream.
New Year’s Day Service | January 1, 2022 at 10:30 AM
Join us for a celebration of Holy Eucharist. Service also available Livestream.
1. Watch on YouTube
3. Click the video link below at date and time of service.
Helpful information regarding worship at St. Martin’s:
- Please wear your name tag which can be found in the narthex. Name tags are filed alphabetically by last name.
- Masks optional; if you’re feeling sick please worship with us online.
- No social distancing requirements for pews.
- Passing the Peace: Should you wish to refrain from physical contact during the Peace, simply give those around you the two-fingered “peace sign” as an easy way to communicate your preference.
- How to Receive Holy Communion: In the Anglican Tradition, consuming either the Bread or Wine is the same as consuming both elements. The Bishop of Maryland has discontinued the practice of intinction or dipping the bread in the common cup. If you prefer not to receive the wine, please wait until AFTER the chalice is offered and simply cross your arms over your chest before leaving the altar rail. Gluten-Free wafers are available, please let your need be known to the Celebrant.
Did you Miss us on Sunday?
Visit our YouTube page and catch up on all the worship services you might have missed.